This Divine Presence lives within me and expresses Itself through me. And I live within the loving wholeness of Sprit. The peace, wisdom, and strength of the Divine are present within me now. I am rooted in this Presence, supported by It, and forever connected with all of Life. Like a wave within the ocean, I am distinct, yet never separate from the One. Spirit is closer than my breathing. Its wisdom guides me, Its peace steadies me, and Its Love holds me through every experience.
I open now to the truth that I belong and that I am supported, safe and loved no matter where I am.
There is a place for me in this life that no one else can fill. My presence matters. My voice matters. The love within me matters. I am surrounded by the living Presence of peace. I am guided toward safe places, trustworthy people, and wise choices. I recognize the support that is available to me, and I allow myself to receive it. When fear arises, I gently return to this breath, this moment, and the steady Presence within me. My mind becomes quieter. My body begins to soften. I can pause, listen, and choose my next step with clarity. Divine wisdom helps me recognize what is true, what is helpful, and what needs my attention. I do not have to solve everything at once. The way before me is revealed one grounded step at a time. I am seen with compassion, heard with tenderness, and supported in ways both visible and unseen. Caring people are present in my life, and I am willing to reach toward them. I am guided to the right help and to those who honor my well-being. A quiet confidence rises within me. I no longer measure my safety or belonging by every thought, feeling, or passing circumstance. I rest in the deeper truth of Spirit—steady, loving, and present within me. Any sense of isolation gently gives way to connection. I am part of the sacred circle of life. I am not alone. I am supported. I am guided. I am at home in Spirit, and I belong here.
I am deeply grateful for this truth. I give thanks for the peace that is growing within me, for the wisdom that guides me, and for every person and resource that supports my safety and well-being. I am grateful for the ability to pause, breathe, and return to the present moment. With an open and receptive heart, I welcome greater calm, clarity, connection, and trust.
I release this word into the loving Law of Mind, trusting that it is active now. I let go of the need to know every detail of how the way will unfold. I rest in faith, allowing Divine wisdom to guide me toward peace, safety, trustworthy support, and right action.
I release, I trust, and I let it be. And so it is.
Rev. Siota Belle, Spiritual Support Minister
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:
Post a Comment