There is one Power, one Presence that is all encompassing, ever evolving and eternal. It is the Infinite within the finite. It is the one source that animates all life and is the breath we breathe. It is in the seen and the unseen, the formed and the unformed, the discovered and yet to be discovered. It is past, present and future, yet it is timeless and has no beginning and no end.
There is nothing outside of it, including me, for it is that from which I come and that to which I will return. It is the core of my existence and it is the vital living force that permeates every cell of my being, and animates my every thought and every action.
I am an open and willing vessel to learn new things. Everyone I work with is a patient and willing teacher. There is more than enough time to learn everything I need to know. I retain and easily assimilate what I have learned in my daily work with confidence and ease. My mind and Spirit's mind are one. Any places of doubt and fear are released into the nothingness from which they came. There is no circumstance greater than that innate Power that lies within me, always available and always sufficient to any need. I am calm, confident and at peace with the changes in my life, knowing that there is greater Truth always working for my highest good and the good of all.
It is with a grateful heart and joy filled expectancy that I give thanks for that shift in consciousness that I know has taken in me, and the One, for we are united and inseparable.
I release my word, knowing that it never returns to me void, and I just let Spirit do it's work and so it is.
Joyce Orecchia, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:
Post a Comment