Saturday, April 12, 2014

Affirmative Prayer for Making Good Decisions

Affirmative Prayer for Making Good Decisions

There is one powerful force in all the universe. It is the power of the pure intelligence of life. It is always clear and it is always available. This force, this intelligence gives itself freely to all and all alike.

It is present in me and in my life.

So I right now accept powerful and perfect guidance from that intelligent force within me. I open to greater clarity, wisdom and patience as I approach every decision. It is easy for me to decide what to do and when to do it, as I turn to the never-ending guidance that comes from within.

I am so grateful for the power that lives in me and that is guiding me. I give thanks for all the easy and good decisions that come to me.

I release this prayer into the receptive nature of the Divine, expecting its full manifestation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment