Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Goodness of Life



The Goodness of Life is the great gift of the Creative Force of Life, always giving a greater abundance of Harmony, Love and Peace to all of creation.
I am one with this Goodness. The Harmony, Love and Peace of the Divine are present and active in my life.
So, as a perfect expression of the Divine, I take a stand for Good. I put my awareness to that which is in alignment with Love and Peace. I cooperate with the Harmony that is already present. I do not lose hope, but rather take up the bright light of faith so that I may be a way-shower for all I contact. Being a beacon for good, this is my joy. I stand for Good and I am the Celebration of Life in all of my days.
I give thanks for the gift of my life and this truth about it.
I let go into the great Law of Nature, knowing It responds to my highest intention.
And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment