Saturday, November 21, 2015

Affirmative Prayer for Family Relationships

Family Relationships

Spirit is without beginning and has no end. It is the eternal action of love expressing in everything always present. This Presence is the light of wisdom, the glory of life, the sweet comfort of love and the hand in which all things are held.

I am held in this divine hand and I am the substance of it. I am created by Love, for Love, as Love. This is the truth of my being, Spirit is present right here and right now as me. I know this to be my truth and the truth for everyone, everywhere, always.

This knowledge fills me with the courage to be love in every circumstance with all people. I know my family to be Spirit present with me in human form. I am filled with peace and patience because I know that the Presence of Spirit cannot be obliterated or diminished by any action. There are many lessons for me to learn from my family and I embrace them. I accept what comes knowing that all comes from the creative and eternal action of love. I release my fears, I allow my family to make their own choices. I trust that all paths lead us to the love that created us. I do not put my trust in my own understanding but in the infinite, eternal love of Spirit. 

This trust fills me with joy, and I rest with peace in my heart as I release the word into the creative hand of the loving Law.
  
And so it is.

Sherry Vierra, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment