Saturday, January 21, 2017

Affirmative Prayer for the Highest and Greatest Good


There is one life. That life is God's life. That life is perfect. The divine intelligence that is God is absolutely perfect. It creates all of life, and then loves what it creates.

And so I am remembering this large idea for the greatest and highest good for all beings. I am remembering that blessings and miracles abound. 

And so I am taking this time to focus my attention on the idea that through the lens of awe and wonder, the bounty of the universe is everywhere. As I open my heart and my mind, I begin to notice the tiny miracles and tiny blessings all around me. That fills me with gratitude in small and large doses. I accept for each one reading this spiritual mind treatment that, yes, blessings and miracles flourish in an open mind and heart, creating the perfect atmosphere for all kinds of healing.

And so it is with gratitude that I absolutely rest knowing that the highest and greatest good for all is at hand, whether I recognize it or not.

I accept this as truth and move this prayer to the activity of the law which manifests it as our experience.

 And so it is.

Jennifer Mann, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

1 comment: