Saturday, June 16, 2018

Goodness of Life

Goodness of Life

One Life, one Loving Power in through and as all, is fully present in each moment. The Source and Sustainer of Life is always acting on behalf of Its creation. It is the one breath and heartbeat, that which moves the invisible into form.

I am brought into being through the will of God, here on purpose as an individual expression and instrument of the One. It breathes through me. There is no place I end and the rest of life begins. I am inseparable from this one life.

In this awareness I open to an ever growing expression of life. I accept a deeper connection to and reverence for life that informs all I think say and do. I welcome a mindfulness that guides me throughout my day and slows me down to savor the goodness and  beauty that surround me. I rest in patience and delight in the richness of life. I allow the continued flow of the Divine through me, trusting in Its boundless love, potential and intelligence to demonstrate with ease and joy. I let go of any thought , idea or belief that is contrary to the inherent goodness of life.

In gratitude, I rest in this spiritual truth, confidant that it is already known and done in the heart and mind of God. 

And so it is.

Amada Colt, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment