Saturday, September 7, 2019

I am a Channel for Positive Change


Everything in existence is an out picturing of the creative force of the Divine one. The love of the Spirit flows through all of creation, animating all of life, bringing harmony to all of existence.

I am an aspect of this creative force. The love of the Spirit is acting through me at all times.

Therefore, I tune myself to this reality, that through me love creates and is forever revealing greater harmony. In this way, I am a channel for positive change in this world. Because my actions are rooted in the unlimited creative force, I am enough just as I am. I cooperate with the emerging expression of a greater harmony. Positive change is a natural outcome of this alignment.

I give thanks for this realization of truth.

I release and I let go.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa.

1 comment:

  1. Hello.
    Thank for this wonderful resource of prayers. I'm new to Spiritual Mind Treatment, and can use the guidance provided.

    I found your website yesterday. I identified with a prayer about creativity. I wasn't able to copy it yesterday, and I can't find it today. In your topic list creativity isn't included. Perhaps you can find it for me and send me a link or tell me how I could find it.
    Thank you.
    Many blessings.
    Rosateresa

    ReplyDelete