Saturday, January 18, 2020

Giving Thanks

There is only one life. That life is God's life. That life is perfect. It is in through and as all. The creator, divine substance and sustainer of this thing called life. It is the very breath and word of this prayer.

It is the sum of my being. I am brought into existence through God's will, I am sustained by it, always at home in Its boundless love. I am inseparable from this substance of my being, from this unlimited good.

From this awareness I speak a prayer of appreciation and gratitude for myself and all of life, for what has been, what is now and what will be. I recognize a deepening trust in how life shows up and in ways that it does not. I accept the comfort and guidance of infinite intelligence and boundless love that always act on my behalf, for my highest and greatest good. I more easily listen to my intuition, the God in me that knows.I give thanks as I grow through life's situations, conditions and circumstance. Compassion and forgiveness inform my words and actions. Kindness is my nature. Strength and support express through me.

I am blessed and grateful to realize this spiritual truth.

I let go and let God, confident this prayer is already known and done in the heart and mind of the One. And so it is.


Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment