Saturday, November 6, 2021

The Eyes of Love

 Expansive, ultimate, and absolute is the consciousness of Spirit. Inclusive of everyone and everything, Spirit shines Its clear light onto the spiritual truth. Every aspect of life is endowed with Its grace and beauty. The all-seeing, all-knowing Spirit creates life out of its love and generosity.

I am an essential aspect of the consciousness of Spirit. The clear light of Spirit shines on me always. Its beauty and grace live in me. Its love is vibrant in me.

I now dwell in the awareness of my union with the Spirit and with all of life. The breath of Sprit is my breath. Its beauty and grace shine upon me and make my way clear. As my inner world is steeped in this knowledge, I look upon the world with eyes of love. The healing Presence within me transforms the world around me. I am courageous and caring. I participate in the evolution of goodness from this high vision.

I celebrate this recognition and realization of my unity with the power of the Spirit to transform life through love.

I accept this as true and done.

 

And so it is.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment