Monday, February 20, 2012

Blessed and Renewed


I am blessed and renewed by the activity of prayer

Recognition: One Love, one Power, one Presence, one Mind. The All-in-all, Infinite loving Presence, that which has created Life, guides and informs all that is with its loving grace. The interconnected web of Life unfolds perfectly for all and all alike. Peace and wholeness are Its very nature.

Unification: Because this loving Spirit is everywhere all the time in every person and every situation, I know that it is here and now in me. It is who and what I am.

Realization: I accept that I am filled with Spirit and that I am enough just as I am. I open to the Power within me. I accept a deeper faith in my ability to focus and center my mind. I accept with greater conviction that my prayers are powerful, effective and essential. I release any sense of struggle and in its place comes a peaceful atmosphere of committed assurance. As I let go of everything, I become fully present in the moment. I slow down enough to take it in and I am blessed and renewed by the activity of prayer.

Thanksgiving:I give thanks for this deeper awareness of the truth of my being, that I am an expression of Spirit in all of my endeavors. I celebrate all of the gifts that are unfolding as a result of this revelation.

Release: It is with faith and assuredness that I rest in knowing that all is well. I release this Word into the spiritual law that responds fully to the highest idea and I let it be.

And So It Is

No comments:

Post a Comment