Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Prayer for Contentment




There is one powerful peace. It is the peace of the divine Spirit and it infuses itself fully into every aspect of life. All needs are met by the generosity of the Spirit. Its nature is beauty and joy.

The peace of the divine Spirit lives in each and everyone, fully and completely. I am, we are each an expression of the peace of Spirit. The beauty and joy of Spirit are fully available in every person and every situation.

So therefore, I relax and trust the currents of life to carry me to that which I am seeking. I let go and open my awareness in order to take in the powerful peace of Spirit as it expresses within me and all around me. I open my eyes, my ears, my heart to the awesome joy and beauty of the divine Spirit that gives itself so freely to every aspect of my life. Deep within me I contact the natural joy of being alive and I see that I am surrounded by beauty. I slow down and take it in. I allow it to be more than enough to nourish my soul and I am content. Contentment becomes my natural state of being.

I celebrate the movement of this awareness in my mind and heart. I am so grateful for the power of prayer to renew me in this way and for the reestablishment of contentment in me.

I release this word of realization into the receptive nature of life itself, knowing it is already absolutely established in my life.

And So It Is

No comments:

Post a Comment