Saturday, October 6, 2018

Misplaced Items

There is the One Spirit, the Creator, in through and as all, everywhere present. As the Source and Sustainer of Life It  is infinite intelligence and boundless potential. It knows all and sees all in the life it creates. All is within Its divine perfection and order. Nothing is outside of Its loving presence.

I am made of this stuff, I live and have my life within It, inseparable from It. I am here on purpose.  I am an instrument and vessel for Its divine expression. And so I am connected to all that is, immersed in the One, at home in God's perfect order and timing.
 
From this awareness I accept the perfect order of the Divine. Every thing is right where it is supposed to be.  All is at home within the One. I release any unhelpful thought, idea, or belief surrounding  misplaced things. I let go and trust in divine right action, just as it is and just as it isn't. I open more fully to the good that is right in front of me in every moment.

I gratefully welcome the spaciousness this shift in consciousness creates.

I let go and let God.

And so it is.
Amada Colt RScP
 

No comments:

Post a Comment