Saturday, September 5, 2020

I Am Refreshed and Restored

I Am Refreshed and Restored

There is one ever present, creative life force that includes everyone in its flow of life. This life force is the Spirit that is always renewing and restoring life.

I am a recipient of this life force. It creates through me. It power of renewal is active in me.

Because this creative life force is alive in me, I turn my thoughts to the good in life. I am refreshed and restored by the Spirit. Love and Light prevail in my life.  As the dawn comes every day, so too does the light return to me over and over. I have the fortitude to rest in faith, as the steadfast love if the Spirit supports me.

I give thanks for this realization.

I trust the Law of Mind to return my intention fulfilled.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment