Saturday, September 19, 2020

Positive Change


All of life is consistently emerging into a loving expression of Divinity. Creativity, peace, harmony and wisdom are essential aspects of this divine expression of life. Everything and everyone is included in this loving expression.

 I am a conduit for the expression of Divinity in humanity. The harmony, peace, wisdom and creativity of the Spirit are alive and active in me. 

I align myself with the attributes of divine expression and with the forces of positive change that are active in the world today. My consciousness and my actions are in harmony with the highest good for all. Creativity and peace are active through me and divine wisdom guides me as I have a loving and positive impact on the world.

I am grateful to know that Divinity is working through me in this way and I accept it as the spiritual truth manifesting in my life.

And So It Is


Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment