Saturday, October 9, 2021

In Celebration of Goodness and Beauty


Within the one breath and heart of all, there is only the activity of the Divine, nothing is outside of it. It is the center and circumference of the seen and the unseen, the known and the unknown, the source and sustainer. All is at home in God. The Divine's nature is infinite intelligence, love and compassion, everywhere present, always acting on behalf of Its creation for the highest and greatest good.

And so, I am made of this One's substance, through Its will, here on purpose as an individual expression of God. I am inseparable from this divine Presence, an instrument and vessel of the One, connected to all aspects of being, the seen and unseen. It is in, around, through and as me. I celebrate and welcome this reassuring and growing awareness. I am at home in God.

I humbly and lovingly engage in life. I deepen my daily spiritual practice and grow in my ability to see what is being called forth in me amidst situation, condition and circumstance. I practice kindness and compassion with myself and others. I pause and more carefully consider the impact of my thoughts, words and actions. I let go of the need to be "right", I listen with my heart. I invest in my spiritual practice, knowing it is essential to how I show up in the world. Each connection, each activity and encounter is an opportunity to practice. I notice beauty and goodness in the world and celebrate it.

With gratitude and joy, I accept this spiritual truth. I let go and let God, confident this prayer is known and done through the Love and Law of the Divine.

And so it is. Amen

Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment