Saturday, October 2, 2021

The Divine Community

There is one Life. It is the life of Spirit. This life is forever orchestrating the unity and interconnectedness of all of creation. Peace, love, joy, and harmony are the gifts of this Divine Life.

I am included in this Divine Life as an expression of Its unity and interconnectedness. I am a recipient of the gifts of peace, love, joy, and harmony.

Because I am an aspect of Divine Life, I consciously engage in divine community. I see the beauty of diversity and I value the unique expression of each person I meet. I open my ears and my heart to listen to others. I show up and meet others where they are and how they are. I share the gifts of the Spirit in all of my relationships.

I am grateful for the awareness of the power of divine community and the togetherness it brings.

I release this word of prayer into the creative aspect of Divine Life.

 

And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment