Saturday, December 4, 2021

Joy and Light Fill my Life

Spirit is pure joy. Spirit illuminates every corner of creation with Its powerful healing light. Life renews itself through the power of this pure joy and healing light.

I am an expression of the life of Spirit. Its joy and light dwell within me and find expression through me. I am an emanation of this revitalizing power.

I now embrace the healing power of the light of Spirit within me. I surrender all false ideas and enter into a state of pure awareness of light and joy. I embody the revitalizing power of Spirit through my thoughts, deeds, and actions. Every dawn brings a new journey as I let go of the old and accept the new with an open heart. Light and joy fill my life and radiate from me in all my relationships. Darkness dissolves as I yield to the greatness of Spirit within me.

 In gratitude, I let it be.

 And so it is.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment