Friday, December 24, 2021

Divine Love

There is one all-powerful creative life force. Today I call it Divinity. It is Divinity that creates, guides and sustains all of life. Its nature is love and light. It is the goodness, the joy and the beauty that is forever expressing through all of creation. It is infinite, eternal and supremely generous, giving all the gifts of life to all of creation. All of life is unified by means of this love and light.

I am one with Divinity. Its powerful life force is alive in me. I am an essential aspect of creation and as such the goodness, and beauty of life are alive in me. I am an expression of the love and light of Divinity. Beauty and joy are my very nature. 

I affirm now that I am fully open to the warmth of divine love. I find unlimited ways to express my natural state of kindness and joy. I see goodness and beauty all around me and deep within me. Every breath I take returns me to the deepest truth about my original nature. I allow myself to be guided into my best expression of love and light. I feel the wonder of being alive and I celebrate this gift with my thoughts, words and deeds.  There is nothing that can remove me from this glory.

I give thanks for this knowing within me and I entrust this word of prayer into the creative aspect of the Divine that is forever making it so.

And So It Is

No comments:

Post a Comment