Friday, March 18, 2022

Prayer for Peace


There is only one presence of power in the universe and that is the divine essence of the living Spirit. The essence of this living Spirit is in through and around everything. Its nature is love, peace, harmony, and wholeness.

I am made of the essence of this living Spirit. It fills every cell of my body radiating its divine intention for my life, illuminating my way.

And as that’s true for me it’s true for each one of us. We are each a representation of this living Spirit.
This prayer for peace declares that there is in the hearts of all those in conflict the essence of peace. I affirm that everyone is waking up to the reality that peace is better than conflict. Love is better than war. Understanding that all of this is accomplished in the mind of God, seeds of peace are planted now in the hearts and minds of all this planet’s inhabitants. The consciousness of this planet is elevated by this prayer for peace.

Humanity evolves to discover that creativity, good deeds, compassion, and love are the necessary outcome of this time of conflict. Peace is alive in our hearts now.

Grateful that this powerful good, this loving, living Spirit resides within and around and through everything, I release this prayer now knowing it is already done. And so it is.

Andra Sandberg, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment