Thursday, December 14, 2023

Affirmative Prayer for the Ideal Job

There exists a single organizing power in the universe, which is the enduring wisdom and harmony of the Spirit. This power is both infinite and absolute, continually fostering increased harmony across all facets of life. The nature of the Spirit is one of abundance.

I am in unity with this organizing power. Its enduring wisdom
and harmony are fully accessible to me, and the Spirit's abundance is my divine inheritance.

I acknowledge that I am currently stepping into the ideal job for me. I affirm the dissolution of any seeming struggles, scarcity, or obstacles and accept that divine wisdom is guiding my path. I recognize that abundance is my divine inheritance. As I walk forward, I do so with confidence, embracing a complete trust in the Spirit's ability to fulfill my heart's desires. I understand that all my needs are met through the one true source, the living Spirit. My life is unfolding in perfect harmony.

I am grateful for the realization of the Spirit's power in my life.

I surrender this affirmation to the Creative Law that brings everything into existence.

And so it is.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment