Thursday, December 7, 2023

Example of how to do an Affirmative Prayer for Abundance

Start by acknowledging the loftiest concept of Divinity: The universe is abundant and is the creation of a generously loving Spirit. This Spirit bestows all its gifts completely and without limitation. The Spirit embodies overflowing resources, endless possibilities, and lavish goodness. No good thing is withheld or excluded from this generous outpouring of divine wealth.

Proceed by recalling the interconnectedness of all life, including yourself: I am unified with the divine Spirit that created me with love. The same intelligence and mind that have created everything else also reside within me. I am a perfect manifestation of the generous Spirit, which lives its life as me.

With the knowledge of this Unity and the power of affirmative prayer, I affirm that my desired outcome is already a reality: I acknowledge that I am naturally attracted to activities that bring financial prosperity into my life. I perceive the abundance of the loving Spirit surrounding me, and I actively engage in this bounty. The Spirit generously bestows upon me both freedom and overflowing abundance. Achieving my financial goals comes to me easily and joyously. My life is abundant with riches, and I am wealthy in my divine inheritance.

(At this point, feel free to add your own words and feelings of acceptance.)

Move on to experiencing gratitude for this Truth: I am immensely grateful for the financial prosperity that fills my life. I give thanks for my true nature, which is rich beyond measure, and acknowledge that I surpass my financial goals on a daily basis.

Finally, relax and trust in the universal laws by letting go of this prayer: I find great comfort in recognizing the truth and power of these words, and I release them into the spiritual law that governs all existence. With confidence and anticipation, I allow it to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment