Saturday, August 17, 2019

Affirmative Prayer for Gratitude


There is only one. One presence, one consciousness, one source and creator of all that is. It brings the invisible into form. It is compassion, unconditional love, inherent in all beingness. It is called mother father God, everywhere present, the known and the yet to be known.

It is the source of my being. I am an individual expression of it. It is every part of my seen and unseen being, as my body, heart and soul. I am Inseparable from this my good.

With this awareness I am filled with gratitude. I affirm my intention to maintain a daily practice of gratitude. I notice and share with my spiritual community how this benefits my life as it informs my attitudes, and perspective. I allow generosity and appreciation to express ever more fully in my life. I am willing to let go of anything unlike my good, making more space for goodness and gratitude to express in around through and as me.

I am excited and expectant with this shift in consciousness. It is already known and done in God. And so it is.

Amda Colt RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment