Saturday, August 3, 2019

Affirmative Prayer for Shelter


The Love of God is unconditional. This Divine Love provides for all, gives to all. It is the source and supply for all that is needed. The Living Spirit is generous and kind. God’s Love is all-powerful and expresses itself through all of creation.

The Love of God is here and now in me and in my situation. Divine Love provides all that is needed to me, through me. The generosity of the Living Spirit is evident in my life. The all-powerful presence of God is active in my life.

I accept that all my needs are met. I and my family have food and shelter and all that we need to live life fully. Safe and comfortable housing comes to me through the generosity of the Living Spirit. I open my consciousness to accept this as my reality. Guidance and support come to me from this Divine Love. The generosity of the Living Spirit is my provider. I am at home in the Spirit.

I place my trust in God and celebrate all the good that flows to me and to my family.

I let it be so, and so it is.

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment