Sunday, April 12, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for Vitality and Rebirth

Divine spirit is the animating force in, though and around all of life. Seen and unseen, material and immaterial, It is the creative source of everything, the life force within all that is alive, known and unknown, eternally expressing as joy, beauty, grace, peace and everything in-between. Call it God, Universal Spirit, Divine Blessed One or any other name, It is the all and everything in all places.

As God is in all places fully expressing, it is right here in each breath I breathe. Every cell in my body is an expression of the One. Every thought I think is the mind of God expressing through me. Every beat of my heart is the rhythm of Divine Spirit flowing thru me. And so as this is the animating force expressing in my life, it is also true for and about anyone who has eyes to read these words and feel this prayer.

The vitality and rebirth that is expressing in this season of spring is evidence of God's regenerative spirit. I awaken and become more conscious, and embrace the full expression of rebirth and renewal that I see happening in nature as my own. I affirm this is happening in my life and in the life of this spiritual community that is the Center for Spiritual Living. Just as the birds are gathering all they need to create a safe home for the expectancy of new life, I am trusting that we all feel the calling into a deepening of faith to trust that regeneration is right here. I lean into life and it’s ability to come alive, to release what is no longer needed, to allow space for the miracle of new life, new love, more peace, deeper gratitude for the abundance of beauty, friendship, family, and joy. I feel and experience the expression of light, that is known by some as the Christ Consciousness, during this time of celebration for spring time as deep calling unto deep brings me into a state of peace and quiet expectancy of the good that is in the world. I claim and affirm this for all beings in all forms. I see it moving from the four corners of my own heart out into the four corners of the world to unite us all together as one is this truth.

May you join in the celebration of gratitude this call into my awareness. Oh blessed be the changing season. I give thanks for the song of the bird that awakens the song of my heart. I am humbled in love and thanksgiving for this celebration of a new way of being in the world. May we share the good news each in our own way.

And so, as I bring these words to an end, I rest assured that all is well on the unseen side of life and allow myself to feel this blessing as I release and let these thoughts fly into the law of Divine Mind. Breathing in, relaxing and knowing the answer is "yes my beloved", I let it be. And so it is.

Claire Victor, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment