Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Grounded in Spiritual Practice

Resting in the fullness of infinite love, boundless connection and intelligence there is only one thing happening. It is all God, enfolding all in its irrepressible goodness.

And so I am made of this one divine substance, inseparable from this everywhere present good, the source and sustenance of all. It breathes through me and beats my heart; I am an individual expression of It, a place where the Divine shows up. As this is true for me it is true for all of life.

With this understanding I speak my word for and about myself and all. I accept how life is showing up in Its expected and unexpected ways. I ground myself in daily spiritual practice affirming the highest and greatest good for all. I recognize that Infinite Intelligence is always available to inform and guide our leaders and those providing health care, crucial services and medical materials in our community and the world.  Resources are available and generously shared. I practice this awareness in all I think say and do. I turn from divisive, unhelpful attitudes and invest in our common humanity. I am compassionate and responsible in how I show up in the world, choosing safety for myself and others. I remember that peace and guidance is everywhere present, 100 % available in the midst of however life shows up.

I gratefully accept this spiritual truth that is already know and done in the heart and mind of God.

And so it is. Amen

Amada Colt, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment