Saturday, June 13, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for a Mother's Loving Heart

Resting in the loving consciousness of Mother-Father God, there is only One. It envelopes all of creation within its infinite intelligence, power and joy. All is created from and abides in this divine eternal womb, no thing is outside of it.

I am birthed and sustained by this everywhere present loving One, inseparable from my divine nature.  As this is true for me it is true for all of creation. There is no spot where God is not.

I speak my word for and about all beings, all life, Mother Nature, every molecule, atom and electron. I honor the care, kindness and devotion embodied by mothers and all who care for others in their homes, by going to their jobs, and in their work lives and communities. I accept a growing recognition of the essential nature and value of all beings, all life. I affirm hearts opening and growing during these unusual world circumstances. New and vital human connections are developing. Infinite possibilities, thoughts, ideas and belief in a world that works for everyone are irresistible, unfolding in seen and unseen ways. I celebrate the loving mothers' hearts that abide within us all.

I gratefully acknowledge this shift in consciousness.I am assured it is already known and done in the heart and mind of God.

And so it is. Amen
Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment