Saturday, June 6, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for Renewal in Times of Crisis


A divine substance flows through all life.  This creative medium unfolds itself in infinite varieties of expression. It is a brilliant, beautiful, loving entity.  Its nature is seen in the determination of seeds growing in spring; the exquisite display of flowers in first bloom, there is an awe that quickens the heart becoming aware of this eternal power.

This creative intelligence flows through me now.  It automatically breathes my body which is the body of this spirit incarnate. And as that’s true for me, it’s true for each one of us; that the divine lives as us.  We are its senses experiencing this present moment in time.

This prayer sets the intention for our planet to evolve through crisis rapidly, returning to wholeness, health, balance; internal and external harmony quickly.  And I affirm my body and mind remain steadfast on the glory of the divine unfolding and blooming all around me.  I declare my family, community, country and world grow together as one family sharing resources and loving compassion.  Hearts are uplifted seeing our world healing as one; nurturing ourselves and others to the best of our abilities.

Grateful that this life unfolds perfectly, I thank the helpers and responders, and all of us that up-level the universal consciousness with our spiritual practices. 

Easily releasing this prayer to the universal laws, I rest in confidence that life renews itself over and over again infinitely revealing itself before me as beauty, love, health, harmony, compassion and ease.

And so it is. Amen.

Andra Sandberg, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment