Saturday, June 20, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for the United States


There is only one perfect, whole, and complete Presence.  It is the seen and the unseen. It is the far and wide; It is the here and now. It is the conscious thoughts of the cosmos, the beating heart of the Earth, the invisible thread that runs through all of existence. A never-ending boundary of all this is known and unknown. It is baffling in size, and resource, and grace, and generosity. It is equally present in every moment, space, and time. It is all there is. It is The Thing Itself. The Original. The Source. Constant. Inclusive. Benevolent. It is Unconditional Love. It is Kinship. It is Peace. It is Rich and Lavish Goodness, and It is abundant in Its availability.

And in this perfect moment, with this very breath, I draw my consciousness into deeper awareness of this Goodness. This one Divine Presence, this Infinite Kinship. This ever available and present Joy, Love, Beauty. I know It dwells with me, within me, through me. I am an intentional and integral expression of the Whole. And as I know this is true for myself, I know this is true for every citizen, every immigrant, every alien, every adult, every woman, every child, every man, every veteran, every politician, every voter, every party supporter, every student, every clergy member, the rich, poor, young, old, he, she, they, us, them... EVERYONE of The United States of America. Period. Without hesitation, exception, or reservation. We are ALL intentional and integral expressions of the One… And this understanding, this knowing: It warms me, It consumes me. I can feel It in every fiber of my being. It saturates my mind and my thoughts. The same thoughts that form my words of Absolute Truth for my country right now.

The highest and best good for the United States is realized and present right now. We are empathy. We are love, concern, and conviction. We are unconditional peace, benevolence, and compassion. We are resourceful. We are creative. Each and every conversation, experience, and thought is an integral Divine Action. Our highest and best Good pours through us and into Life. Every moment. Every breath. Through our smiles. Through our helping hands. Through our differing perspectives. Through our conversations, our communication, through our trials and so called errors. We are perfect Divine Action without falter. Every single one of us. And as such our Country is a perfect, whole, and complete expression of our Divinity.

And knowing our Divine Perfection, I express awe for the magnificence of the One. I celebrate our true capacity, and the bountiful Goodness that lay before us right now. I revel with joy and splendor for our glorious Country. And I call it a Blessing for it is Good.

And as I exhale, I release these words into Divine Law, and the Law responds with a Sublime Yes. It is Good, and it is done. So It Is.

 Crystal Weinper
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


1 comment: