Thursday, December 31, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for Wisdom and Inspiration


There is one Divine Intelligence, one guiding Light, that is forever illuminating the way for all of creation. Its wisdom continuously reveals the path to a greater realization of wholeness and harmony.

This Intelligence lives Its life in me. This guiding Light finds expression through me. I am one with the wisdom of the Creator.

I open fully to the inspiration of the Divine Intelligence. I allow it to inform my actions. My thought is aligned with the great wisdom of the Loving Spirit. As I follow this Light I am led to right action for the highest good for all. 

I give thanks for the Spiritual truth that is being revealed through me and I accept its perfect unfoldment in my life.

I release this prayer in to the Law of Mind that manifests it in my experience.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment