Saturday, December 19, 2020

Powerful Faith

There is only one thing going on. The Creator and its creation. This one thing is all things and everywhere present. It is so incredibly powerful that it spins this blue planet creating night and day and each season. This divine intelligence is a creative design that infills all things known seen and heard. And also, all things unseen, unheard and unknown. It is beauty and love and deep joy found at the core of all life. It is a reservoir of peace so very deep there is no floor or no ceiling. It is the very goodness of life.

As the Creator is all of these qualities I too am connected to the all that is. The same qualities of the divine Spirit reside in me and each one. At the very core of my being is a place that has never been hurt and knows only love. It is this essence that connects us one to another always.

I remember this connection with Spirit and operate from that place. It guides me and directs me. It uplifts me and comforts me. I walk and live and have my being standing firmly in my faith. And if I momentarily forget, I return home quickly and easily to what I know to be the truth. I am worthy of the grace of God. It is my divine birthright. All is well.

My heart resides in gratitude for the knowing and shift in consciousness that this prayer has voiced. I celebrate its truth.

With that surety of faith I simply release this word unto the activity of God that makes it so, the law. For in the mind of God it is already done.

And so it is!

Tamarya Hulme, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment