Saturday, March 13, 2021

Kindness and Civility

God is the center and circumference of All. Nothing is outside of It; Mother-Father God is the one presence and substance of all being. It is boundless Love, Goodness, and Intelligence always acting on behalf of Its creation, everywhere present, creating anew in each moment. It is the seen and unseen Substance and Sustainer of Life.

And It is the allness of my being. There is no spot where the Divine is not moving in, around, through and as my life. I am inseparable from God, created and sustained as an individual expression of the One in body mind and spirit. As this is true for me this is true for all beings, all life.

From this understanding I declare and affirm God's everywhere present love, compassion and creative power are fully available in the midst of however life shows up. I allow kindness, civility and reason to inform my thoughts, words and deeds, especially when I disagree with someone else's point of view. I lean into and trust God's presence in the midst of the everything that is happening. I practice listening with an open heart and seek common ground so I am a source of connection rather than separation in my daily activities and encounters. I am lifted up as I deepen my daily spiritual practice.

With a grateful heart I accept and celebrate this Spiritual truth. I release this prayer into the Law of Mind where it already acted upon.

With deep assurance I let go and let God. And so it is.

Amen.

Amada Colt,  RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment