Saturday, March 20, 2021

Affirmative Prayer for Travel

Prayer for Travel

There is only one force and power in the universe, and it is God, the creative force, intelligence and substance of all Life. It is the seen and unseen, everywhere present source and  sustainer of all that is  always acting on behalf of Its creation.

It follows that It is the source and substance of my being, in around, through and as me. I exist within it as a part of it, inseparable from this one life, connected to all that is.

In this awareness I claim a peace and calm as I travel. I welcome each day; I accept and savor however life unfolds. I trust the one intelligence that is at work on behalf of myself and all of life. I notice how I am irrevocably connected to all that is. I am a center of comfort, reverence, comradery and connection as I move through my day. All is well.

In gratitude and joy I recognize this spiritual truth of my being.

It is known and done in the heart and mind of God.

And so it is.

Amada Colt, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment