Saturday, April 3, 2021

Power, Strength and Courage

 The Divine Presence is steady, constant, and reliable. It is both changeless and ever-changing. It is both deeply known and yet unknowable. This Divine Presence is the power that includes all beings in its embrace. It is the endless energy that motivates life.

 I am one with this Divine Presence. It is the origin of my strength and my courage. It is both the Creator of my path and it is my path.

 I affirm that I stand in power, strength, and courage as I embrace the great mystery of life. I remain open and curious about the life that unfolds before me. I resolve to stay loyal to my union with Divinity. My faith deepens as I confidently place one foot in front of the other. The Divine Presence is my constant companion.

A sense of gratitude settles in me as I accept this as already accomplished in my life.

 And so it is.

1 comment: