Saturday, June 12, 2021

Grace

 There is one God expressing as you and me. Its essence is peace, love, joy, and wholeness. It is the grace of compassion, the acts of love, the breath that breathes me, all evidence of this one mystical eternal presence known as God. 

Aware now that this powerful presence is me in expression, I know too that each
one of us is that brilliant intention of this one source; God.

Thus, I say a word of prayer affirming that life is proceeding as the perfect expression of this eternal existence, forever expanding and evolving to Its greatest reality.

I affirm a life of grace and ease going through the conditions of our time. I declare a new experience of reality based on truth and the revelation of wholeness, brilliance, and intelligence. This grace is flows through each one of us right now.

Grateful for the expression of God in, as, and around all of us; I release this prayer
with thanks giving that all is truly well, working in the loving consciousness of this
amazing One.

And so it is. Amen.

Andra Sandberg, RScP

 

1 comment:

  1. I love this pray and will share it with my friend, Marc. Thank you for this prayer.☺️

    ReplyDelete