Saturday, June 26, 2021

I Respond with Compassion

The absolute fullness and presence of the Divine is unwavering. It is the seen and the unseen world. It is the source and creator of the known and unknown, everywhere present. It is the power that brings the invisible into form, it tilts the earth on its axis creating the seasons. It is compassion woven into the warp and weft of Lifeʼs fabric. It has many names: Mother, Father, God, Krishna, Jesus, Allah, Life Itself.

And it is the source and substance of this very moment. It is Life and Love knowing itself through Its creation. I have been brought into Life on purpose through the will of the Divine. As this is true for me it is true for all of creation. I am inseparable from this one Life and Love. I have no edges; I am a drop of water in this Ocean of the Divine. I am a place where God shows up.

From this understanding I recognize that how I am in the world influences life around me. I trust and accept this divine intelligence, love and compassion that is always available to act through me. When challenges arise, I breathe into that stillness within, slow down, and listen to my higher self. I practice this daily with the small stuff, and when bigger stuff arises, I am more spiritually fit to respond with greater compassion for myself and others. I affirm this spiritual truth for myself and all of Life.

With a grateful heart I accept that it is already known and done through the mind of the One.

 I let go and let God.

And so it is. Amen

Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment