Saturday, June 5, 2021

The Call of Wisdom

 There is one Life. It is the Life of the Living Spirit Almighty. It is the timeless wisdom that guides Life into the full expression of love and freedom. Infinite and eternal, the One Life is forever creating dynamic harmony. This One Life includes everyone and everything.

 I am a creation of this One Life. The Living Spirit Almighty is present in me as wisdom, love, freedom, and harmony.

 I accept that I am free in the Spirit. The wisdom of the One Life is active in my life. I listen deeply to the call of wisdom that guides me to be an agent of love. I cooperate with the harmonizing power of the One Life. I make room for all my human experiences while keeping my spiritual perspective at the forefront of my awareness. Open, receptive, and brave, I am awake to all that Life brings to me. I say yes to love and freedom.

 I celebrate this powerful truth, knowing that this intention will find its highest expression.

 And so it is.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment