Thursday, October 19, 2023

Affirmative Prayer for Receiving

There is a singular circulation of love that serves as the Source, Spirit, Creator, and Sustainer of all. This Divine Essence encompasses everything in its Beingness; nothing exists outside of it. It represents both the Lover and the Beloved, eternally giving to itself.

I recognize myself as a unique expression of this Divine Substance, which resonates both through and as me. This Essence drives the beating of my heart and the breath in my lungs, circulating both within and around me. I serve as a cherished instrument and vessel for this Goodness and Creative Power, remaining inseparable from it.

I open myself to an ever-expanding experience of the Divine, allowing it to flow into me and express itself through me. Regardless of the situations, conditions, or circumstances I encounter in life, this Divine Essence remains the foundation of my existence. I open myself to receive this unlimited Goodness, which is both at the core of my being and extends beyond the superficiality of all experiences. This constant, loving, and powerful Presence knows what is in my highest good, and I joyfully welcome it into my life.

With gratitude, I embrace this awareness and accept the perfect realization of this prayer. I am confident that it has already been acted upon in the Heart and Mind of the Divine.

I simply release control and trust in the Spirit.

And so it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment