Thursday, October 26, 2023

Affirmative Prayer for Medical Procedure

There is a single life that lives itself, a single song that harmonizes with itself, and a single energy that vibrates. A singular source creates everything. The notion that things are separate is a false one; all things are interconnected in the one flow of life that constitutes reality.

This one life is also my own life. I am the singer of this universal song. My body resonates with this singular energy, and I am a unique creation of this singular source. I am always connected to, and living as, this interconnected existence within the flow of life.

I understand that I possess a mind that serves as a creative force through my focus and choices. Today, I choose to trust that my medical procedure proceed smoothly and effortlessly. I have confidence in my body's ability to remain calm and comfortable, and I trust my healthcare providers to conduct the procedure skillfully. I let go of any notion that I must figure out the details of how this procedure will unfold to ensure my comfort and ease. I trust that the universe always takes care of me.

I feel immense gratitude for my newfound understanding of myself, my upcoming procedure, and my healthcare providers. This understanding fills me with a sense of relief and relaxation. I celebrate my new awareness, along with the feelings of comfort and ease that it brings.

I let go of my concerns, entrusting them to the universe, confident that the universal laws will act in accordance with my highest good. I trust that everything is taken care of and already in place. I accept the wonderful reality that exists.



No comments:

Post a Comment