Thursday, October 5, 2023

Physical, mental, and spiritual connection to this One Life


A single, all-inclusive, loving consciousness serves as the Source and Sustainer of all life, manifesting in both visible and invisible forms. This consciousness is completely present, acting as the foundation and flow of life right here and now, even as these words are written.

I recognize myself as an expression of this all-encompassing consciousness. This loving Presence circulates within me, around me, and through me. I remain inseparable from it, connected to both the tangible and intangible aspects of life. I am an integral component of this One Life, existing purposefully by the will of the Divine.

In recognition of this unity, I claim my physical, mental, and spiritual connection to this One Life. I find peace in this awareness as the events of life unfold around me and flow through me. I allow this inherent divine nature to direct my thoughts, words, and actions, serving as an expression of love regardless of life's varying circumstances. I easily find humor in my own shortcomings, actively appreciate kindness in others, and anticipate the unfolding of goodness in unexpected ways.

With a heart full of gratitude, I release this prayer, confident that the Creative Power has already set it into motion.

I release control and trust in the Spirit. And so it is. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment