Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Affirmative Prayer for Financial Flow

Spirit serves as the singular Infinite Intelligence in the Universe, the foundation from which all else originates. There is no location or object where the Spirit is absent. The Spirit embodies love, wholeness, beauty, creativity, peace, and abundance. It is the Divine Source that creates and maintains life, manifesting itself in various forms such as the beauty of a rainbow, the innovation of fresh ideas, the love apparent in a baby's smile, the industrious cooperation within a beehive, and the vibrant colors of a meadow. The Spirit is the incomprehensible Presence that uniquely animates each form and thought while simultaneously contributing to a magnificent unity.

This Spirit serves as the Power and Presence within me, granting me life and continuously enveloping me in love and light. I exist within the realm of the Spirit, and the Spirit resides within me. The Spirit acts as both my source and my provision. Everything that exists, everything I possess, and everything I accomplish stems from the Spirit's desire to express its evolutionary intent through me.

As I become more aware of my inherent connection to the Divine, my life starts to expand and flourish, akin to a flower blooming in the nurturing rays of the spring sun. I experience increased love, happiness, creativity, and success. Recognizing that the Spirit is ever-present and inexhaustible, I understand that there is always an abundance of all that is good. Abundance becomes synonymous with the Spirit; my cup overflows. My bank accounts are plentiful, my debts are erased, and I have both money to share and money to keep. I am a highly valued participant in the Divine Givers and Receivers Club.

With a heart illuminated by light, I express my gratitude for this awareness. I am thankful for the shift in consciousness that manifests as financial abundance. I appreciate the love and support enveloping me, paving the way for my inner truth to manifest as my external reality.

In gratitude, I release my thoughts to the Law of the One Mind—a law that acknowledges only affirmative responses, a law that receives my ideas and brings them to fruition without delay. I accept that it is done.

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment