There is only one thing going on and it is Love. Every moment Spirit’s Love is always present. It is the creative power in, through and behind all creation. It is the constant support and the healing presence in all of life. Spirit’s love is everywhere present.
I know that I am a perfect expression of this love. I have within me everything I need to use this love in my life. Love is who I am at the Center of my being. Love is always powering my way forward in life and I am align with that love now.
I declare that love is right here where I am and I use it in my life. I now declare that I lead with love in all things. I rest in this presence of love as a healing power in my life. I claim that this energy of love is who I am at the center of my being and I now replace any thoughts unlike love with loving thoughts. I move forward under the constant banner of love in everything I do. The love within me heals anything I might need and makes my way easy.
With a heart full of gratitude for remembering the truth of my being, I am filled with joy.
I now release my word knowing it is done. And so it is.
Bette Smith
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
Tuesday, July 28, 2026
Love is the Healing Power
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment