Tuesday, August 4, 2026
To Experience Harmony in Relationships
Recognition
God is Love, the Love that has given rise to all that is. All within God works in perfect harmony, for God cannot be in conflict with Itself. Indeed, there is only one thing that exists, and that is God. God is not only the Source of everything, God literally is everything, for everything that is, is made of God. And as God expresses in, through and as everything, so does its nature of Love and Harmony express throughout Its creation.
Unification
I am a place where the Love and Harmony of God show up in the world. Because my true nature is divine, I am a being of Love. I am both an expression of divine wholeness and harmony, and a part of divine wholeness and harmony, connected to all that is.
Realization
As a being of Love, I realize that all people are also expressions of Love. Since we are all made of the same divine material, part of the one divine whole, then by definition harmony must exist as us and between us. Just as no conflict can exist within God, so truly no conflict can exist within and among the expressions of God, myself and the other people in my life. I now accept for myself an ongoing recognition and realization of my harmonious connection to others. I allow my spiritual eyes to open and see that which is divine within them, that which connects us, and those ways that evidence our oneness. I open to knowing, seeing, and experiencing this truth of harmony as I interact with others. I allow Love to have Its way with me.
Thanksgiving
I give thanks for this knowing of divine Love and Harmony, and for the infinite ways that it shows up in my life.
Release
In peace, I release this Word to the immutable action of Divine Law which makes it so in my experience, confidently saying “and so it is.”
Rev. Joyce Duffala
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment