I recognize this Divine Presence now as the very heart of our world. Though life brings seasons of challenge and seasons of celebration, I know there is a deeper Truth that remains unchanged. Beneath every appearance, beyond every fear, beyond every conflict, there is an eternal current of Goodness moving through all things.
Today I affirm harmony. I affirm balance. I affirm a growing awareness of our sacred connection to one another and to all life. I know that compassion is awakening in human hearts. I know that kindness is stronger than division. I know that wisdom is emerging in ways seen and unseen. Even amid uncertainty, solutions are forming. Even amid sorrow, healing is taking place. Even amid struggle, the light of Spirit continues to shine.
I celebrate the goodness that is present right now—the neighbor helping a neighbor, the hands that heal, the voices that encourage, the communities that come together, the beauty of nature that continually renews itself. I recognize that every act of love contributes to the healing of our world. Every expression of generosity strengthens the fabric of humanity. Every prayer, every blessing, every moment of understanding expands the possibility of peace.
I know that we are not separate from Life; we are Life expressing Itself. Therefore, I claim a world increasingly guided by cooperation, respect, and reverence for all beings. I envision people remembering their shared humanity. I envision nations choosing understanding over fear. I envision humanity awakening to its responsibility as a steward of this magnificent planet.
With great joy and confidence, I affirm that the Divine Presence is active everywhere. Goodness is unfolding. Love is revealing itself. Harmony is finding expression. Balance is being restored. Hope is alive and growing stronger each day.
I give thanks for this Truth. I give thanks for the resilience of the human spirit, for the beauty of our world, and for the infinite possibilities that are emerging even now. Trusting completely in the power of Spirit to guide, heal, and uplift all life, I release this prayer into the Law of Good, knowing it is already accomplished.
And so it is. Amen.
Tamarya Hulme, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:
Post a Comment