Saturday, December 21, 2019

Affirmative Prayer for Love and Goodness


God is Love, It is the self-givingness of Spirit, the desire of Life to express Itself as creation. Love is a cosmic irresistible force. Love, as God, is everywhere present; Its nature is irrepressible, unbreakable, tender and robust.

And so love shows up as me. It is in and through and as every aspect of my being. I am inseparable from it, I am here on purpose through the will of God's love. I am a vessel and instrument of this force, it is my source and sustenance. There is no place I end and the rest of love begins. I am connected to all that is,  enfolded in the one life as a drop of water in the ocean of love.

From this understanding I speak my word for and about myself and all of life. I affirm the love  and goodness which is the substance of my being. I am willing and grateful to recognize my infinite connection to all of life. I open to a growing sense of peace and comfort as I lean into and rest in this awareness. In moments where I forget or temporarily lose my way--- I am kind and forgiving with myself; I reach out for support and deepen my daily spiritual practice. I surrender any thought, idea or belief in lack, limitation, separation or fear. I turn inward and breathe into the Truth of my being which is rooted in me and unchangeable. I welcome the uncaused joy of life to well up in me and support my growing gratitude.

With appreciation and awe I celebrate and accept the spiritual truth of my being. I let go and let God, confident that this is already known and done in the heart and mind of the One.

And so it is.

Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment