Saturday, March 28, 2020

I Accept My Good

Breathing in the fullness of the infinite that is everywhere present in and through and as all life. There is nothing outside of it. All is encompassed within its infinite love, boundless intelligence and creative power. It is always acting on behalf of its creation.

And so I am created through the will and power of the Divine. I am Inseparable from my divine nature, an individual expression the one, here on purpose. I am a drop of water in the ocean of the Divine connected to all of life.

From this understanding I speak this prayer. I claim and accept my good which is everywhere present, in the midst of however life is showing up. My heart softens as I let go of resistance. I release any conscious or unconscious thought, idea or belief in lack, limitation or separation. I recognize and act on opportunities to express the Divine in me and to support that activity in others. I listen with my heart to the meaning beneath someone's words. Kindness grows in me as I realize my connection to every part of the universe, seen and unseen known and unknown. I remember my thoughts and actions whether big or small have power and impact, so I strive to be present and thoughtful. I anchor myself in daily spiritual practice.

With a grateful heart I recognize this truth for and about myself and all of life.

I am confident this prayer is already known and done in the heart and mind of God.

And so it is.

Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment