Thursday, November 9, 2023

Affirmative Prayer for Courage and Truth

There is a single, glorious life that encompasses both the creator and its creation. This life permeates everything that is known and even that which remains unknown. Spirit is the sum total of all that exists. Attributes like Truth, Beauty, and Love are manifestations of this single source. In the natural world, beauty is evident everywhere: in the breeze, in the warmth of the sun, and in the melodies of birdsong. The sunrise and sunset, bursting with vibrant colors, further exemplify the true and honest beauty of this all-encompassing vibration. Spirit is the only reality.

I am intrinsically connected to this truth and beauty. I breathe it in, and it breathes through me. As I pause to appreciate the colors and the fragrant air of life, I recognize that I cannot be separated from this life force, nor can it be separated from me. I am confident that I am an integral part of all that is good and glorious.

I embrace this truth without fear. My daily practices and connection to Spirit bolster my courage to walk and stand in truth. All is well, and that includes me. I am sufficient just as I am and don't need to strive for more to gain others' approval. Kindness is also an attribute I possess. I am able to walk in truth and honesty, sharing my path with compassion. My best and highest self perceives, feels, and comprehends what is genuinely true. Speaking my truth fosters both personal and relational growth. I accept that my heart, mind, and body are extensions of the Divine, and this acceptance forms the basis for speaking honestly and without judgment. In place of fear and anxiety, trust emerges, and peace wraps me in a comforting sense of worthiness. All is indeed well.

I am thankful for the shift in perception I experience at this moment, with assurance serving as a delightful gift.

I entrust these thoughts to the Law of Mind, allowing the ensuing actions to unfold naturally before me.

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment