Thursday, November 16, 2023

Affirmative Prayer to Align with Light

There is a single Mind, a singular Life, and one omnipresent Divine Presence. The nature of this Divine Presence is characterized by light, love, and harmony. Every aspect of life is ordered and influenced by this pure light of being.

Given that there is only one absolute reality that exists at all times, it's logical to conclude that I am a part of that absolute reality. The mind that belongs to the Divine Presence is also my mind. Similarly, the life that emanates from this Living Spirit is the life that I live. Consequently, my inherent nature is aligned with the nature of this Divine Presence.

Today, I make the conscious choice to align myself more closely with the light, love, and harmony that define the Divine Presence. I open up and relax, allowing my thought patterns to return to a state of clarity. I permit myself to be guided toward thoughts and activities that are in line with my higher purpose, which is to embody love in action.

I rest in a state of confidence, celebrating this understanding as the fundamental truth of my life and my very being.

I accept this as my reality, and thus, it becomes so.



No comments:

Post a Comment