Monday, January 1, 2024

 



Recognition

I recognize the Divine Presence as the sole reality of all existence. In every moment, every circumstance, through winds and rain, in the quiet dark and bright daylight, the Divine is constantly present. This Infinite Presence is all-encompassing, all-knowing, omnipotent, and infinitely wise. It embodies love, peace, joy, and wisdom, existing eternally, now and forever.

Unification

As I acknowledge this truth, I affirm that I am a unique and creative expression of this Divine Essence. I am the embodiment of love and peace, wisdom and joy, now and eternally. I shine with the light of the Divine, existing here and now, fully immersed in this profound understanding. This truth is not mine alone but is equally true for every being. Each one of us is a reflection of the Divine, with access to love at our core, a wellspring of peace, strength, and kindness.

Realization

From this connected space, I set forth my intentions for the New Year. I claim a gentle and graceful unfolding of my deeper understanding of this unifying Divine force. With open arms and an open heart, I welcome the unknown blessings that await. I trust that the Divine lights my path one step at a time, making my journey clear and effortless. I boldly take the first step into this year, 2013, embracing the power and love of the Divine within.

Thanksgiving

I am filled with profound gratitude for this period of growth and expansion. My heart overflows with thankfulness and blessing for the journey ahead. This gratitude shifts my consciousness, aligning me more closely with the Divine.

Release

Confident in the power and truth of my words, I release this prayer into the Universal Law, knowing it is already in motion. I let go and trust in the perfect unfolding of these affirmations.

And so it is. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment