Monday, January 15, 2024

Spiritual Mind Treatment (Prayer) for Harmonious Living and Inner Peace


Acknowledgment of the Universal Presence: I recognize the omnipresent Great Spirit, the essence that permeates the entire universe. This Universal Spirit is the foundation of all existence, ensuring the natural flow and harmony of the cosmos, ultimately leading to a state of peace.

Personal Alignment with the Great Spirit: I am an embodiment of the Great Spirit. It flows through me continuously, aligning me with its nature. My being resonates with effortless harmony and profound inner peace. I am an expression of infinite life, manifesting my spiritual truth in every aspect of my existence.

Realizing Inner Peace and Harmony: As I journey through today, I embrace life with peace, harmony, and ease, cradled in the embrace of the Great Spirit. I am unshaken by conflicts and undisturbed by external challenges. I stand firm in the understanding that any creative tension is an opportunity for growth and advancement, a chance to see the world anew and engage with honesty and an open heart.

When faced with conflict, I seek the underlying opportunity for transformation and welcome it wholeheartedly. I consciously release relationships, habits, and activities that bring difficulty, choosing not to invest in what causes suffering. Instead, I pursue creative paths that affirm my true nature, restoring me to my natural state of balance, harmony, and joy.

Gratitude and Release: With deep and joyous gratitude, I give thanks for this journey of harmonious living and inner peace. With a heart full of appreciation, I release these words into the Law of the Great Spirit, trusting in their fulfillment.

And So It Is.

No comments:

Post a Comment